About the P&C
The P&C Association is comprised of parents and citizens who have an interest in children’s education and represent the parents and community of Aubin Grove Primary School. It’s purpose is to support the school and the students and their families.
The functions of the P&C, however are:
- To develop parent participation and involvement in the school
- Allow parents to discuss issues relating to the school and the community and gather opinions
- To promote and support communication and cooperation within the school community
- Provide extra resources for the benefit of all students where necessary
- Fostering community interest in educational matters
Joining the P&C will allow you to share in the school community and make a contribution to the education of your child. It provides a great environment to meet new people and allows you the opportunity to be informed of school news and matters. You will be able to share your expertise as part of a large decision making group that helps to link the school and the community. Your children love to see you involved in their education and it is a rewarding experience for all who join.
Aubin Grove Primary School P&C is responsible for :
- Operation of the Snack Shack canteen for the enjoyment of our students and staff
- Coordinate and run School Banking
- Sale and supply of school bags, library bags and swimming bags
- Coordinate the sale and supply of Entertainment Books
- Organise and run stalls for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day
- Assist with arranging parent information sessions
- Organise the Kindy Morning Tea for the parents of our new school attendees
- Assist with collections and payments for various fundraisers (mini fete, Year 6 Graduation, TOM and the Good Standing Reward Events)
- Sale of second-hand uniforms
P&C meetings are held on Tuesday evenings twice per term. Please refer to the School Term Planner in Connect. Any member of the school or local community is welcome to become a P&C member. In order to be a member of the P&C you must be over the age of 18 years and have paid an annual subscription (currently $1). Membership forms are available here. It is not compulsory to be a member to attend meetings.