Over the past weeks, we have been learning a whole range of new skills related to fractions. We have learned how to:
- compare and order fractions
- identify equivalent fractions
- calculate a fraction of an amount
- convert mixed numerals to improper fractions and vice versa
- simplify fractions
- add and subtract fractions
Last week, we applied our skills and understandings with some fraction activities. Most of the tasks including QR codes to the answers which provided us with instant feedback about our understandings and gave us the opportunity to correct mistakes and misunderstandings.
We have also been motived through the use of our Fraction Learning Journey. It tracks all of our learning and also informs us as to what we might need more practice at.