A BIG thanks to all our lovely mothers and grandmothers who came to our special Mother’s Day afternoon. The children absolutely loved having you there! Some of the highlights were:
- Singing songs to Mummy face to face.
- Massaging Mummy’s hands and painting her nails.
- Styling Mummy’s hair with an “on trend” hairstyle.
- Dressing up together at our photo booth.
- Threading beads to make a book mark for Mummy.
- Drawing portraits of each other.
- Snuggling on the couch reading a book.
- Playing the question and answer M&Ms game.
- Painting our hands to create a flower print.
- Watching our Mother’s Day movie.
- Giving Mummy a card and present.
We hope you all had as much fun as we did and know how extra special you are to us!