This WEDNESDAY (tomorrow), the 21st of June, we are going to celebrate the Winter Solstice! The winter solstice is the day of the year that has the least daylight hours and usually occurs on the 21st June.
On this day, there will be no heaters and we will also have an hour without power.
To help us stay warm, students can wear their pyjamas to school!
Please keep in mind –
1. Students must wear school shoes (can bring slippers for the classroom).
2. Students hair must be tied up if shoulder length or longer.
3. Students must be able to put their hat on at recess and lunch.
4. The clothing must cover shoulders and be no shorter in length than the school uniform.
5. Students may bring a book, board game or cards.
6. Students may bring one pillow but no blanket or teddy.
If they do not want to wear their pyjamas, they can wear normal school uniform.