http://aubingroveps.wa.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AGPS-Logo-Horizontal.png 0 0 ninacollinson http://aubingroveps.wa.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AGPS-Logo-Horizontal.png ninacollinson2017-05-05 14:43:012017-05-05 14:43:01Home Learning Term 2
Home learning is commencing again in Week 3.
- Reading books are given out on Mondays and collected each week on Friday.
Children must keep their book in a protective home learning folder. No new book will be given without a protective folder or without returning the previous book.
- Home learning grids with additional home learning activities will be sent home on a fortnightly routine. This includes;
– Learning Goals for Term 2 (glued into their homework book)
– Sight words or Spelling
– Matheletics (passwords in the front of their home learning book)
– Physical Activities
– Whole Child Development’ activities.
- Also coming home is some work your children have completed on the growth mindset for your reference and a rainbow facts chart for them to keep at home.
We don’t expect more than 15 minuets of home work a night, and also understand that some days even this is not possible.