http://aubingroveps.wa.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AGPS-Logo-Horizontal.png 0 0 naomibent http://aubingroveps.wa.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/AGPS-Logo-Horizontal.png naomibent2017-03-27 16:07:302017-03-27 16:15:13Week 9 and 10
Only 2 weeks left of term!
Here’s an overview of what to expect over the next few weeks:
- Tuesday 28th – Assembly & Early Close @ 2:30pm
- Wednesday 29th – is the last day to borrow Library Books.
- Friday 31st – All homework is due!
– Walk Safely to School Day – walk/ride/scoot to school and bring a reusable cup to receive a milo drink!
- NAPLAN practise. We will be starting some NAPLAN Practise sheets, all students will be participating in this, as the style of questioning is relevant to our Maths concepts that are currently being explored in class.
- Tuesday 4th – Assembly& Early Close @ 2:30pm
- Friday 7th – Last Day of Term
- NAPLAN Practise. Year 3 students will sit a Mock NAPLAN Exam. This will be timed and treated in real NAPLAN conditions. This will assist in preparing the students for the expectations in an exam setting. Students will not be permitted to visit the toilet or leave their seats during this time (max 45 mins)