Welcome back, everyone!
I hope that getting out of bed this morning didn’t prove too tricky (although getting up while it’s still dark is not particularly fun!)
Just a few notes to get us started for Term 3:
- Class Photos & Individual Photos for Room 9 will be held straight after recess on Friday 21st July. All students will have their photos taken, even if you are not purchasing. Students will be reminded not to run around too much, so that they still look presentable for pictures
- Please return Photo Money for orders ASAP
- Homework will be starting in Week 2!
- Our class assembly will take place on Tuesday, Week 3. We hope that you can attend
– All students (except Thomas) must wear a black/dark t-shirt with a coloured, non-patterned T-shirt underneath & black pants/leggings, etc
- Swimming lessons for Year 3 students commence in Week 3 & 4. Times will be announced shortly and I’ll update you on what to wear to school, etc. as soon as possible
- As the Year 3 students will be at swimming, this will provide some awesome time for the Year 2s and I to concentrate on explicit teaching of phonics, spelling, sentence structure and grammar & punctuation!
- Check out our awesome new Pencil Sculptures around the school – find Mr Pansini’s explanation of their meaning to our school on the LEAF Newsletter
Please follow our blog for more updates as they come 🙂
Many thanks & here’s to a great term!