Student Dress Code
Students are required to wear the Aubin Grove uniform to school. Uniforms can be purchased from the school uniform shop.
The Aubin Grove school uniform is comprised of:
- School monogrammed dress.
- School monogrammed polo shirt.
- School shorts.
- School skorts (shorts and/or skorts for girls).
- School monogrammed jacket (Hoodies are not permitted).
- School tracksuit pants.
- Faction shirt (P-6 only. Children wear these shirts on Friday’s and for Faction Carnivals).
- Choir shirts (on performance days – internal or external, only).
Please note: Any under shirts and leggings must be navy.
- Sneakers and joggers.
Please note: Bare feet and gumboots are acceptable in the nature playground, at teacher’s discretion.
- Thongs, reef sandals, massage sandals, heeled dress sandals, crocs, scuffs and boots.
- Leggings only with school shirt.
The dangers of skin cancer are well documented. Wearing of hats whilst involved in outside activities is compulsory throughout the entire year. We have provided sun safe hats for all students to wear as part of the uniform.
We have a ‘no hat, no play’ policy.
- Sun visors, caps, beanies and hoods. We encourage students to wear the school hats.
For safety reasons the only items of jewellery considered appropriate while at school are ear studs, sleepers or watches. Family support in relation to this would be greatly appreciated.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be plaited or tied back.
- Hair ties, headbands and clips that are minimal in size and include the school colours.
- Make up and nail polish.
- Oversize, multi coloured hair bows, headbands and clips.
- Coloured hair.
- Extreme haircuts.
- Coloured fashion socks.
*Please ensure all items of removable clothing (eg. jackets, hats) are clearly labelled as they are often mislaid.